A scuba-designed elastic, wind, and waterproof three-layer hooded jacket. The Starship Jacket brings spacesuit engineering technology to sports jackets. The final user will experience shielding from environmental factors as if wearing an astronaut suit.
The Graphene Plus Three-Layer Technology will act as a protective barrier:
- External fabric: a state-of-the-art black hydrophilic and elastic polyamide fabric (water column >7000mm H2O). This external layer is tunned with an exclusive Graphene Plus coating that delivers antibacterial and antiviral properties, tear & wear resistance, and UV protection. Since details matter, the Graphene Plus coating has been specifically engineered in highly exposed areas: shoulders, bust and all zip guards. Aesthetically the coating creates a three-dimensional effect as of a raised metallic and iridescent grid, enhanced by the unique grey color of Graphene Plus.
- Internal layer: Graphene Plus 20-micron membrane. This is the technological heart of the Starship Jacket, allowing optimal management of the heat naturally produced by human body. In fact, the Graphene Plus membrane creates a thermally conductive path that allows heat to move from the hottest to the coldest points, thus homogenizing the temperature inside the garment. When the membrane is coupled to an insulating fabric, the G+ membrane absorbs body heat and re-radiates it towards the user, generating greater insulation and increasing the temperature of the microclimate inside the garment, while maintaining the characteristic of breathability. Our Graphene Plus membrane overperforms every traditional technological sportwear ensuring a dynamical interaction with the body and adapting the temperature to the evolution of the user thermal profile.
- Internal fabric: a smooth, luxury-feeling white lining. We took the highest attention to all aspects of the Starship Jacket; in fact, all internal stitching has been welded together with special orange tapes. This recalls the Graphene Plus logo and further increases thermal isolation.
All Graphene Plus garments are chemical free, dermatologically tested, and hypoallergenic.
- External fabric: 80% polyamide PA; 20% elastan EA, black color
- Internal membrane: monolayer PU G+ 20 micron
- Internal fabric: 80% polyamide PA; 20% elastan EA, white color