Directa Plus developed a high performing graphene-based mask the Co-Mask in order to contribute to the fight against Covid-19.
The mask is developed by Directa Plus team for the community for the back to work phase.
Graphene is known as the wonderful material: it’is the lightest, the strongest and the best heat and electricity conductor material ever known. Thanks to its outstanding characteristics and its ability to operate as a super-additive, it enhances the properties of the materials to which it is added or gives them new characteristics: a PLUS.
In this turbulent times, Directa Plus redirected its effort and focus on developing an innovative, multipurpose and highly performance mask.
In the Advanced Development Area (ADA) Co-mask is born.
Utilizing Co-mask and keeping physical (not social!) distancing, we will remain safe and shall overcome.
The Co-mask® range of G+® masks have been designed to be suitable for use by commuters, in the workplace, and during sport and exercise. The graphene enhancements deliver a range of benefits to the user:
- G+® enhanced fabric is naturally bacteriostatic ? which means that it stops bacteria reproducing on the mask and the fabric itself is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- The Planar Thermal Circuit® built into the highly breathable fabric spreads heat from directly in front of the wearers mouth for greater comfort.
- Co-mask® is specifically developed to meet the?back to work?requirements:?protection, flexibility and reusability. Co-mask® is easily adjustable to the face thanks to the Velcro bind and a nose clip. Furthermore, different sizes are available allowing everybody to have the pleasure to wear a G+ Graphene Plus? enhanced mask.
- Washable, with replaceable G+® enhanced filters, the Co-mask can be reused, making it more environmentally and economically sustainable than alternatives.
- G+® enhanced filters are certified to have high filtration performance and high respiratory performance in line with European Standard EN 14683